Do you have a new or recurrent joint or muscle problem?
The getUbetter app is now available to all patients. It’s a free, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions.
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
- Safe and effective
It can be accessed on a Smartphone or on the web and guides you day-by-day through a sequence of exercises and tips to help you get better from a range of new or recurrent musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Lower back pain
- Back and leg pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
- Soft Tissue Lower Limb
Who is getUbetter for?
- Anyone over 18
- Anyone who's been advised or chose to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment
What will I get?
- A personalised recovery plan
- Step-by-step guidance
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed
Is it easy to use?
Yes! getUbetter is being successfully used by people across the UK to self-manage their pain and recover. The app is easy to download and use and support is available if you need it.
Please note: You will need an email address to register
Do I have to use it?
It is a quick, easy, effective and safe way to help you self-manage your injury or condition, and recover. We encourage you to use it. We recognise that some people cannot use technology. Our regular services are still available and more written information about self-management and recovery can be shared with you.
Download and use getUbetter
- Follow the link to access your local health service.
- With the same email, create an account on the app
- Follow the instructions on the app, get your recovery plan and get better!
Alternatively you can scan the QR code below.
The getUbetter app is provided free of charge by South West London ICS for patients registered at a Sutton GP practice.