Join our team
Team, that’s what it’s all about and at Sutton Health and Care, you’ll be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking health and care team. Sutton Health and Care isn’t like any other organisation – we’re a partnership of local health and care organisations in the London Borough of Sutton. Together, we provide adult community and children’s community health services and sexual health services to the more than 200,000 people who live in Sutton.
We are looking for staff for a wide range of roles, including:
- Community nurses
- School nurses
- Healthcare assistants
- Reablement staff
- Allied Health Professionals
- Support workers and senior support workers
- And more.
Come along to the Band 5 staff nurse open day Recruitment fair on Saturday 18 January 2020
Rather than just telling you what we do, we’d love to talk to you about why a career with Sutton Health and Care is right for you.
We are holding a band 5 nurses open day on Saturday 18 January 2020 from 9am to 1pm in the Eye Unit, Ground Floor B Block, St Helier Hospital. Our dedicated team will be on hand to talk to you about the exciting opportunities available in Sutton Health and Care, and why you should join our team.
We won’t keep you in suspense, so here are just some of the things we can offer you:
- Bespoke career pathways and fantastic opportunities for progression
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Training and development opportunities for healthcare and rehabilitation assistants
- Flexible working opportunities
- Great staff benefits, including excellent pension schemes and generous annual leave
- Work in a beautiful, leafy borough in close proximity to central London and the Surrey countryside
- Opportunity to work in an innovative partnership made up of local health and care organisations
- And much more!
We’ll be holding interviews on the day so you could even walk away with a job offer!