The Rosehill Clinic
For contraception including pills, depo injections, implants, IUCs (coils), emergency contraception (morning after pill), pregnancy testing and referral for abortion. This clinic also provides STI screening and treatment (including people who have symptoms) and for advice if you think you may have been in contact with someone who has an STI.
- Mon–Fri: 8.30am–11.30am (registration starts at 8:15am) - please note there are limited slots available for contraception in these clinics. The clinic may close early once capacity is reached.
- Weds: 3pm–5.30pm -Check It Out clinic for under 20s only
- Thurs: 5pm-7pm walk-in clinic for contraception services only.
Walk-in services at The Rosehill Clinic are for:
- People who need to see a sexual health doctor
- People who require STI and HIV testing
- People who need post exposure prophylaxis following exposure to HIV (PEP)
- Emergency contraception
- Treatment for an STI.
At other times we provide emergency walk in slots for people with urgent needs (for example, genital blisters or PEP). You will be assessed by a healthcare worker upon arrival.
To make an appointment, please call 020 8296 2543
Appointments are available at the following times:
- Mon: 2pm–4.30pm
- Tues: 2pm–4pm and 5pm-7pm
- Thurs: 1pm–4.30pm
- Fri: 1pm-4pm (contraception services only)
Please note phones are not normally answered in the mornings, please leave a message and we will return your call (the call will come from an unknown number).